R/adsense/waiting /ram

A

Friday, November 7, 2008

5. FIRST NIGHT.

MY SISTER'S FIRST NIGHT.

--1--My name is NISHI belongs to one of the interial village of India.My elder sister name is Asha.Asha was maried KIRAN at the age of 23.My parents was arranged first night to new couple on one fine night.Mum advised my sister how to act at bed room when bed night.Mum gives all pre- cautions to participate well at bed with her new husband.Mum arranged so much of fruits,milk and others like this.My sister head hair filled with lot of flowers with various kinds.Bed room smelled with foreign scents and smelling fantastic.Sister weared traditional saaree and blouse and lot of ornaments with most valuable.Sister prepared all well looking pretty and beautiful.She was looking like a star in the sky.Her face looking radiant,vibrant,and indicating richness.


--2--After some time mum pushed my sister into the bed room for first night. I have been seeing through the small hole of the window door....what actually to be going on.I have fully interested to see and observe what is going on.I have much desired to observe HOW TO START..HOW MY BROTHER-IN-LAW to be begun first show....HOW MY SISTER RESPOND...HOW THEY WILL BE ENJOYING...WHAT IS THE STORY OF CLIMAX....all these questions were disturbing my mind.WHATEVER IT MAY BE ...I AM BE SURE TO ENJOY LIKE NEW COUPLE.


--3--At firstly sister stands before the Kiran with milk glass.Kiran welcomed sister to come and sited beside him.Brother-in-law taken sister into his hands tightly.And kissed her cheeks vigorously.His tung fixed into the mouth of sister...wetting her lips ...wetting her four head also...sister eyes were closed.He remove the blouse ..sucking boobs...after few minuts ...he was removed the saree and panty...and ...ready to fuck..started..to fix his penni in sister's pussy...

--4--At the time ,my sister rushed out the bed room..// Kiran didn't know why she was acts like that..// Mum asked sister why suddenly came out from bed room..what happend..anything more ...plz tell me...// sister told i have some fear because he known to me newly..// Mum said what is this nonsense...it is common to all men and women...//


--5--And i will come with you ,go head...both wer entered in to the show room..and sited beside Kiran..// I HAVE BEEN SEEING ALL THESE STORY THROUGH THE HOLE OF WINDOW DOOR...THE THEME OF CURIOSITY WAS INCREASING FROM MINUTE TO MINUTE.
Mum asked Kiran to open hooks of blouse of sister..// kiran opened..// mum said kiran "plz. suck boobs of my daughter...// kiran sucking boobs thourghly...// Mum asked Kiran how ...// kiran said nice aunty...but breasts were very small aunty...// dont worry Kiran ..breasts must be improve within the short span ...for this purpose you can suck well..breasts of my daughter every day, mum told Kiran.//


--6--After some time mum said "Mr. kiran you have been sucking my daughter's breasts longly...offcours,what about others"...asked mum // Aunty ..others means ?..// Mum told ..others means ...under parts of my daughter...My daughter waiting for fucking...already serum have been passing from her pussy...her panty and peticoat also wetted with liquid...you can start fuckking my daughter immediatly...don't delay...//


--7--//Aunty i didn't know how fucking..i have no any experiance..help me..kiran said.// Mum told ok kiran i will help you and my daughter.Mum held Kiran's dick and said..Kiran your tool is very long and hard...it is looking like hard rock..my husband's penni was too short..I be sure that my daughter will mostly enjoy with your long and hard tool.No doubt at all my daughter pussy will enlarged ofter fucking. Mum held his tool again and pushed in to the my sister's pussy.His tool goes into the hole of my sister deeply.//
At the time sister told mum ..mummy i woud like feel enjoy in many ways ..so plz. go out the room.// Mum told ok i am going out ..enjoy your self...and call me whenever you want my help.//


--8--// My brother-in-law..taken my sister into his first..he opens her blouse hooks..started sukking...kissing all of her under part.And pushed his tool again into the sister's PUSSY hole...beeting her with his rod.// My sister was closed her eyes and asking Kiran to fuck speedly...Kiran plz ..shot plz.. i want SHOT... want shot ...strong shot..strong shot..more ..more plz...wow..wow..wooo..Kiran my is serum flowing..wetting my peticoate..beat ...i want strong beat...more..more...ohhh...oh..STROKE PLZ..ONE STROKE ...KIRAN ONE MORE STROKE...AGAIN...AGAIN...MORE AND MORE PLZ..ohooo..humm...My sisters first closed..she went to sleep deeply with full and full satisfation.//


--9--//Offcourse...what about me.Yes i come to that..after one year i married Venki.He was a smart boy.When i was married him he is just 22years.As well as my sister ..my payrents arranged bed marage to me.They alloted same bed room to us.I prepared attractively for bed marage.i am waiting for such time.I hunger for Venki..to participate sex with him.OUR NIBHOUR aunty and my mummy both were pushed into the show room for first show..means ..first night.I fixed the bolt of the door and sited beside the Venki..//


--10--// Venky silently reading a book on the bed..few minutes were over .He didn't stoped reading..I am fully hungry for sex.But he is not taking me closely.So i asked him what are you reading ..// He said ..abook for relief.// I can't understand his nature and activity.After few minutes ,i took his hand and smoothly rubbing.Although he did not responded.I am surprised ..and feel negative .All my hapiness and dreams were utterly collapsed. I was prepared to ask him "why you didn't ready to participate for sex..i asked him..// "He replied.. i think it is not necesary to me".// why ..what is the problem..i f you felt like that why are you married me.//" He told , some thing is related to actual situation.// After some time i cried internally without any noise.I cried so much..again and again whole night.I didn't slept that night.that was not the first night to me..it was the bad night..it was the death night,it was the killer night..ANYHOW i didn't told anyone even with my mummy or aunty.//


--11--// Early morning i woked up..and completed bath also.Venkat also completed bath.I was sat in second bed room.//Suddenly my mummy came to closed me and asked me.//"My dear daughter ..how did you enjoyed last night" ..// I told her all fine and all ok..// But she was said ..no daughter ..you are lying me..// Suddenly i was shoked..how she was expected the situation occured last night.How she was catched the original situation occured on last night.// Slowly she was telling me ...dear daughter,just few minutes back i was examined your panty,peticoat at bath room.There wer no any blood spots or blood marks.If actually Venki fucked you ,defanetly some more bood spots/BLOOD MARKS were placed on your panty and peticoat.But your panty or petycoat doesn't have any blood symbals or spots or other related indexes.So you and your husband didn't participate in sex..i am be sure to tell is the 100% correct.//


--12--At that time I feared much because my mummy perfectly recognised what actually happend last night.There is no chance to escape from mummy,because she noticed well.I was really in critical position.WHAT CAN I DO NOW?HOW I CAN I TOLD HER.// In fact mummy under stood my feelings and comes to cool.Slowly asked me what was happend..// I am slightly tells her the actual positon.//Day passed..night time starts...At the time of 9 'o' clock mum went to bed room..sat beside the Venki..asked him about all affairs was occured last night.He didn't give suitable reason..mum understand that he had no sexuality..he woud not fit for sex..there was no chance to fuck my daughter. [at that time i was at second bed room.]//


--13--//Finally mum told him ..."i woud like to do marrage to my daughter with another smart man..so you can go tommorrow morning to your home".she ordered him strictly.// He told mum ..aunty i donot interest go to my home ..i have much capableto fuck your daughter.But there was a problem for interruption.// Mummy asked him what was the problem...// Venki told mum...aunty if i tell you such problem ...you have to be chance to punished me..so i have some feared about that.// Mummy said ..don't worry venki ..i donot do any action against you if you right exactly..// Venki telling..Aunty i like very much your daughter...as well as like so much you,Aunty.//My mum surprised and asked him..what do you want now.// He told mum..//


--14--// Aunty..i like to see your breasts once,afterwards i continue my family life with your daughter.// Mum asked him ,what is this ?, this is not the correct way to you // Yes aunty ..you are correct...but i am unable to kill my sex desire ...plz give me one chance..he asked // Mum asked how much time you wiil take to see my breasts...// He replied, just few minutes.// MUMMY agreed with the condition.//Venki opened mum's blouse..handling boobs smoothly..mum in silent position.He was sucking mum's boobs...opened his mouth picked up mum breasts into his mouth.He is squeezing her breasts thourhly.He was kissing every inch hungrily..my mother flated on the bed.he removed mum's saree..his hands smoothly running on the PUSSY hole of mum..he was mooving his hands at the under hair.He was put his finger in the pussy hole.Mum closed her eyes...enjoing fully.//


--15--// Venki opened his pant jip.Pull out his rod from pant...mum in full swing..// She toched his penni..and said ..venki it is very long..and hard just like hard rod..i like very much..// He said thanks.. // Mum asked him..venki plz.fuck me..i have been passing serum ...my peticoat was wetted...i am unable stop curiousity of sex..plz fuck me...// Venki put his rod into the hole..suddenly mum murmered wow..venki beat me ...more more plz...stroke plz..very nice venki...again give stroke...wow ...wow...hoo..woooo..wow...woooooo....mum- venki fantastic fuck show completed.// Mum slept on bed few minuts for relaxation..And told him what about my daughter?...// No problem aunty ..plz..arrange bed marrage to me and your daughter...tommorrow.// Mum told thanks him and came out from the room.//


--16--// Next day mum arranged bed marrage . I prepared well ...i am waiting for fucking from 3-4 years .I am waiting for mum order to enter into the room.// As i thought mum came to me and said ..plz..go ..and have a nice night..he is waiting for you.// when i entered to the room..he stood and taken me to the bed without wasting the time.I sat beside him on bed.He talks some thing while then kissed me strongly.He removed blouse hooks..sucks breasts..very smoothly.//


--17--He rubbed my breast nipples nicely .ALREADY flowing was started from my pussy just like a water canal.He didn't leave even a inch of my body.Every part of my body goes to his controle.I surprised "why last night ,he was acted like sexless person".I have much curiosity to ask this question..and asked..// He told me ..last night i have some problem of body and head pain..//Oh ...yaa..I told ..ok venki..leave..it..//


--18--He went directly to the area of my pussy.He asked me.. NISHI..when did you shaven hair on your hole. // I asked him , i will tel you later ,but you must need to tell me ...when did you shaven?...// well NISHI..you are good ,he told.He was ruffing smoothly my pussy causually.// I opened his pant zip and held his tool ...It is so long..so hard...why i can stop my sex..no...it is not possible even a single minute..my boobs were became so hard because, his hands were mooving on them.Under... flow of serum also not controlled...I don't like to waste even a secon..i held his rod and put into the my red hole.his rod gone so deeply in my hole...he was beating so perfectly.He was giving strokes..VENKI ..plz.give strokes...big strokes plz..i want more strokes...more..venki..more ..dont stop strokes...don't stop...plz...plz...wow...wow...oh...hoo...huuuuuuuuuuummmmm......//

--------------**------------------**------------------------------**----------------**

.

No comments:

SITE METER

search

Followers